ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR THE COURSES CONDUCTED AS PER “SEMESTER” PATTERN FOR SESSION 2016-2017
1) Admission :
- Last date of Admission (First term odd semester) : 01-08-2016
- Last date for Admission with prior Permission of the Vice-Chancellor : 01-09-2016
2) Last date of submission of Enrollment forms to the University:
- 12-08-2016 (for Adm. up to 01-08-2016)
- 06-09-2016 (for Adm.upto 01-09-2016)
- For centralized Admission last date of Enrollment shall be 10 days from the last date of Admission Notified by the competent Authority.
3) Terms & Vacation
- First Term (Odd Semesters) : 14-06-2016 to 17-10-2016
- Diwali Holidays/Winter Vacation : 18-10-2016 to 17-11-2016
- Second Term (Even Semesters) : 18-11-2016 to 30-04-2017
- Summer Vacation : 01-05-2017 to 13-06-2017
a) Winter Semester Examinations.
- Commencement of Exam. : 13/10/2016 (For Regular & Ex-Students)
5) Last date for receipt of exams forms
- Regular students : 15/09/2016
- Old Ex-students/External student : 01/09/2016
- Ex-students of immediately : within 15 days from the date of declaration of Previous examination respective result.
6) Summer Semester Exams
- Commencement of Exams. : 04-04-2017 (For Regular & Ex- Students)
- Last date for receipt of exams forms
- Regular students : 28/02/2017
- Old Ex-students/External students : 28/02/2017
- Ex-Students of immediately : within 15 days from the date of declaration of Previous Examination respective result.
7) Declaration of Results : As per previous of Act
- The prospectus contains detailed information on the courses offered, the date of submission of application forms, course fee, selection process, reservation of seats, scholarship available, the facilities at the college, and the list of faculty with their degree/diploma.
- Admission notification is also posted on the college website www.rmgcollegenagbhid.org
The institution issues prospectus and the application form to students on request on payment of Rs. 30/- during the office hours honouring the time schedule fixed by the university.
- The college processes the application and come out with about four lists of candidates selected, depending on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Names of the selected candidates are displayed on the notice board with the percentage of marks scored and the admission criteria followed (reservation category).
- Request for interdisciplinary transfer is entertained if seats are available in the courses to which a student seeks transfer.
- In case of grievance, the aggrieved student may approach the college principal for redress.